Credit Account and JP-Online Account are required.
As Jurong Port and the Lighter Terminals operate as different cost centres, 1 to 3 separate credit account (s) is/are required.
- For Jurong Port: General Bulk / Container accounts
- For Lighter Terminals: Penjuru Lighter Terminal & Marina South Wharves accounts (one account number for both terminals)
How do I apply for a Credit Account to operate at Jurong Port, Penjuru Lighter Terminal and Marina South Wharves?
(1) Go to https://www.jurongportonline.com/JPPASS/
(2) Look for eForms
(3) Select Download Application Forms
(4) Select New Account- Save file name as [ “Your Company Name”.pdf]
(5) Complete (new Credit Account application) page 1 only
(6) After completing the form, look for “eForms” on the header tab & click.
(7) Select Submission
(8) Under “Type of Application”, select “New Account”.
(9) Select Add
(10) Attach the following:
- Completed eForm
- Latest company business profile
- Latest 2 months bank statements
(11) Provide SMS & Email details
(12) Click Submit.
Note: A Credit Account is a compulsory requirement to operate in Jurong Port, Penjuru Lighter Terminal and Marina South Wharves. The account generates the charges for operations carried out.
- GIRO application
- Security deposit (cheque or banker guarantee in the original endorsed)
It can be ready within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the application when all required documents are received in order.
(1) Company to provide letter to Jurong Port Finance Department requesting for the closure of the account. There needs to be an indication for the closure.
(2) The Direct Credit Authorisation form to be endorsed by the bank and submit.
[This is to credit the security deposit back to the company bank account.]
(3) The refund of the deposit is made after outstanding sums are recovered.
(4) The duration taken for the actual crediting is about 2 months.