Credit Account and JP-Online Account are required.
As Jurong Port and the Lighter Terminals operate as different cost centres, 1 to 3 separate credit account (s) is/are required.
- For Jurong Port: General Bulk / Container accounts
- For Lighter Terminals: Penjuru Lighter Terminal & Marina South Wharves accounts (one account number for both terminals)
How do I apply for a Credit Account to operate at Jurong Port, Penjuru Lighter Terminal and Marina South Wharves?
(1) Go to https://www.jurongportonline.com/JPPASS/
(2) Look for eForms
(3) Select Download Application Forms
(4) Select New Account- Save file name as [ “Your Company Name”.pdf]
(5) Complete (new Credit Account application) page 1 only
(6) After completing the form, look for “eForms” on the header tab & click.
(7) Select Submission
(8) Under “Type of Application”, select “New Account”.
(9) Select Add
(10) Attach the following:
- Completed eForm
- Latest company business profile
- Latest 2 months bank statements
(11) Provide SMS & Email details
(12) Click Submit.
Note: A Credit Account is a compulsory requirement to operate in Jurong Port, Penjuru Lighter Terminal and Marina South Wharves. The account generates the charges for operations carried out.
- GIRO application
- Security deposit (cheque or banker guarantee in the original endorsed)
It can be ready within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the application when all required documents are received in order.
Please email a letter (with company letterhead) to our Finance Department at email@example.com, requesting the closure of the account with the following information:
- Company Name
- JP Credit account number
- Date of Termination
- Reason for Closing Credit Account
- Letter must be fully signed and stamped with the official company stamp
- If there is a deposit, please state the mode of refund.
For Non-GIRO customers: Please mail us the Direct Credit Authorisation form endorsed by the bank. This is to credit the security deposit back to the company bank account.
– The refund of the deposit is made after outstanding sums are recovered.
– The duration taken for the actual crediting is about 1.5 to 2 months.