Submission of PM4 can be made by the Agent, Consignee/Shipper and Forwarder.
(1) Login to JP-Online
(2) Proceed to “DG Cargo”
(3) Select “PM4 Enquiry”
(4) Select “By Vessel”
(5) Fill in the required details
(6) Click Add
(7) Complete the application and submit.
- For import cargo, the PM4 is already approved and made available before vessel berth Jurong Port. This must accompany the EDO created by the Charterer Agent before the cargo/container is discharged.
- Submitted application in JP-Online will be reviewed and approved by Maritime & Port Authority (MPA)’s Port Chemist as the first approval. Any remarks or rejection will be made by Port Chemist. When application is rejected by Port Chemist, Jurong Port Workplace Safety Health will also reject the application. Approved/rejected application will then be transmitted to JP-Online by Port Chemist. routed to Jurong Port Workplace Safety and Health Department, which will do the second approval / rejection.
- The applicant can view the PM4 in the JP-Online and act accordingly.
- Late submission (less than 24 hours) are liable for penalty charges.