VTSB is a function to allow laden vehicle (trailer) to book a time slot before entering Jurong Port Main Gate for the delivery of cargo. The system is designed to reduce gate congestion and hence improve the overall efficiency of the Haulier community. The booking is applicable during the peak period daily from Monday to Friday excluding weekends and Public Holidays.
Followings are the highlights of the VTSB system in JP-Online:
- Vehicle must be registered in Vehicle Information Registration (VIR) before booking is allowed.
- VTSB is required for all laden trailers
- Booking of a time slot to include ASN number.
- Cancellation of vehicle time slot will automatically cancel the ASN number assigned to the vehicle.
- All foreign laden trailers entering the port are required to perform VTSB with effect from 1 September 2014.
- All procedures and charges remain unchanged except for the following:
- Block booking – No block booking available for foreign laden trailers
- Grace period – Additional 30 minutes grace period before and after booked time slots for foreign laden trailers