- 1st carrier Agent must create the Manifest in JP-Online. Transshipment status must be indicated.
- 1st carrier Agent creates an Electronic Delivery Order (EDO).
- To connect cargo to the 2nd carrier, the 2nd carrier Agent creates a Booking Reference.
- The Authorised Delivery Party (ADP)/Electronic Shipping Note (ESN) declarant creates the Transshipment Electronic Shipping Note (TESN). Nominate the 2nd
- The TESN must be cleared at either the counter or the SST before delivering for shipment. The cargo can then be loaded to 2nd
For JP – PSA
- 1st carrier Agent creates Manifest in JP-Online. The transshipment status must be indicated during submission.
- Shipper on confirmation of 2nd carrier proceed as below:
(1) Login to JP-Online
(2) Select “General Cargo”
(3) Select “Renominate Cargo”
(4) Select “TESN”
(5) Select “JP – PSA”
(6) Click Add
(7) Key in 1st carrier EDO
(8) Key in 2nd carrier name at PSA
(9) Click Submit
- Trucker proceeds to truck the cargo to PSA.
FOR PSA – JP
(1) 1st carrier Agent creates Manifest & EDO in Portnet
(2) ADP nominates 2nd carrier in Portnet.
(3) 2nd carrier Agent creates booking reference in JP-Online
(4) ESN declarant creates TESN (PSA to JP)
(5) Trucker proceeds to truck cargo from PSA to JP
(1) 1st carrier Agent creates TLI and nominates the 2nd carrier
(2) Box operator performs “INTA” in Portnet to nominate Haulier.
(3) Container records transmitted to JP-online.
(4) Haulier proceeds to truck container from PSA to JP.