- SST PIN number is for company with Credit Account, for the clearance of cargo at the SST machines. The PIN number can be used for cargo clearance for both import and export.
- The request for SST PIN must be indicated (ticked) in the LTP application during submission.
- The PIN will be issued via SMS (no more printed paper) by the Pass & Permit office together with the LTP during collection.
There are 2 ways of processing the SST PIN number:
- If SST PIN number request is indicated in the LTP application, there will be no additional charge.
- If the SST PIN number is not indicated in the LTP application, there is a SGD$5.00 fee imposed when request made after pass collection.
A company letter requesting for the SST PIN number is required to be submitted in person to the Pass & Permit office.