- Hot Work Permit is required where cutting/welding works need to be carried out either at the yard, warehouse and or onboard vessel.
- For hot work onboard vessel, a Safety Assessor need to be appointed by the Agent/Contractor.
- The Safety Assessor will check and gas free the area that is to be worked before providing an approval notice to the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Department.
- The Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Department will then approve the Hot Work Permit application. A fee for the application would be imposed.
(1) Login to JP-Online
(2) Select “Other Services”
(3) Select “GB Misc Application”
(4) Under the type of application, choose “Hot Work Permit”
(5) Key in Date From /To
(6) Click Submit at Application Status
(7) Click Add
(8) Complete the form & Submit.