PLH is a [business unit/department] of Jurong Port which offers Clients a single interface solution for all services within the port.
The aim is to support our Clients with as comprehensive a suite of services in the port in as easy to use a manner as possible.
- Putting together a comprehensive solution for all services required in a port
- Client deals directly with JP who will coordinate internal berthing procedures, yard and warehouse reservations, visitor pass requirements, regulatory permits required and also assist in processing all JP-related documentation
- Client’s resources are then freed-up to focus on more important project-related issues
This business unit/department specialises in difficult to handle and specialised cargo for subsea, offshore and onshore projects in Singapore as well as for the region.
- Such projects include:
- Mob/demob of vessels for drilling, field development (conventional/SURF), life-of-field campaigns
- Modules/equipment for onshore infrastructure projects
- Specialised vehicles (such as trains, yachts, etc)
PLH Client Base
The PLH team comprises industry professionals experienced in project logistics as well as oil and gas.
- We serve the following clients/end-clients:
- Global Logistics Companies and Forwarders
- Project Carriers and Project Logistics companies
- Onshore EPC Contractors
- Field Operators/Oil Companies
- Drilling Contractors
- SURF EPCI/EPCIC Contractors
- Offshore Vessel Operators
Click here for more information.