Transshipment storage is for cargoes that land in Jurong Port on transit to be loaded back to 2nd carrier for the final port of discharge.
- Under liner term, 14 days Free Storage Period (FSP) is granted. This applies for liner to liner and from liner to non-liner and vice versa.
- The 14 days FSP is applicable for both JP – JP as well as PSA – JP.
- For JP – JP, the FSP is from Completion of Discharge (COD) of 1st carrier to the Actual Time of Berthing (ATB) of 2nd carrier.
- For PSA – JP, the FSP commences from the gate-in to the ATB of the 2nd carrier in JP
- For JP – PSA, the FSP is from COD of 1st carrier to gate-out of container to PSA.
- Under non-liner, only 7 days FSP is allowed. This term is applicable for non-liner to non-liner only.