Vehicle Entry Pass is mandatory for customer and port user when driving into the port.
Daily Vehicle Entry Pass
- Local Vehicle
- There is no application needed for Daily Vehicle Entry Pass but must provide supporting documents [Electronic Delivery Order (EDO), Electronic Shipping Note (ESN), Company Sponsor letter] must be provided to the Security Officer for verification before entry.
- On arrival at the main gate, the driver slots in the cash card into the reader and drives in. The deduction of the SGD$2.00 fee will be made upon exit. Numerous trips without additional charge are allowed within the 24 hours from gate-in.
- Foreign Vehicle
- The pass is to be applied at the Pass & Permit office with supporting documents (EDO, ESN, Company Sponsor letter) for the entry.
- A paper pass will be issued and driver is to scan the pass barcode at the reader for entry.
- The Pass can be applied up to maximum of 5 days at SGD$2.00 per day.
[Payment is by cash card and NETS.]
Season Parking Vehicle Entry Pass – (LOCAL VEHICLE ONLY)
- Manual Application
(1) Download “Vehicle Entry Pass – VEP Application Form”
(2) Completed form to be submitted
- Pass & Permit Office Physically
- OR by email (scanned copy)
[Payment is by cash card, NETS and cheque.]
- Online Application
(1) Go to https://www.jurongportonline.com/JPPASS/
(2) Under “Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP)”, download ‘Season Parking Application’
(3) Complete the form
(4) Physically submit it to the Pass & Permit Officer counter
Payment is by cash card, NETS and cheque.