What is the application process for the supply of ship stores by Shipper with Credit and JP-Online Accounts?
(1) The Shipper must login to JP-Online
(2) Select “General Cargo”
(3) Select “Outward Cargo”
(4) Select “Ship store”
(5) Select vessel & click Add
(6) Create the record and submit.
- An Authorised Slip Number (ASN) is generated for the Shipper. The ASN is transacted at the General Cargo counter or Self-Service terminal to clear the cargo and for the payment of charges.
- An Unloading Advice (UA) is obtained. The UA is used to exit the port after delivering the ship stores.