(1) The Agent when submitting the Transshipment Local Instruction (TLI) must indicate the 2nd carrier is berthing at PSA.
(2) On discharge, JP would approve connection and assign Haulier in JP-Online. (For conventional terminal, Haulier is appointed by box operator)
(3) The information is transmitted to Portnet upon creation of Electronic Delivery Order (EDO).
(4) PSA in return receives the container record in the “JP to PSA” holding area in Portnet. Box operator login Portnet to submit the container record. There should be a confirmed vessel in PSA record for the connectivity to be successful.
(5) JP assigned Haulier will then truck the container to PSA. (For the conventional terminal, Haulier is appointed by box operator)