- Auxiliary police escort is mandatory for OOG cargo/container.
- Please refer to Land Transport Authority (LTA) guideline.
Export OOG Cargo/ Container
- For general cargo under escort, the auxiliary police will deliver the cargo up to the main gate and/or West Gate side gate. From the main gate, the item is taken over by the Shipper of the cargo.
- The Shipper must arrange for 2 vehicles (Front and Rear) with hazard lights (working) before cargo is transported to the location in the port.
- For export OOG container, the auxiliary police will escort the container to the West Gate. On clearing the container records by West Gate office, the Shipper to arrange for 2 vehicles as escorts from the West Gate to the location/vessel for loading.
- The items to be escorted out of JP premise must be managed by the Consignee.
- The Consignee must arrange 2 vehicles (Front and Rear) with hazard lights (working) and transport the cargo to the gate.
- Auxiliary police escort will take over from the gates and deliver to location.
- For import OOG container, the container is escorted up to the West Gate by the Consignee with the assistance of 2 vehicles. After clearing the documentation, the auxiliary police will take over the escort duties to deliver to the location.