Request for water and bunker should be indicated in the berth application before submission.
- Quantity must be indicated and supply would be made on vessel berthing.
- Water supply of 400 tonnes and above requires the approval of Maritime and Port Authority (MPA) before supply is arranged.
- The Agent of the vessel is to seek approval from MPA.
- The vessel charterer should provide details of the bunker supply company and the duration as well as the quantity that the vessel would be taking.
- The Ship Owner will have to make the arrangement with a bunker company for the bunker to be supplied while the vessel is at berth.