- LTP is issued for a minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 3 years.
- LTP is applicable for:
- Credit Account holders
- Non-credit Account holders but sponsored by a Credit Account holder of Jurong Port.
Step 1: Apply in JP-Online
When the form is submitted correctly, on receipt, an e-mail requesting for endorsement of the pass will be forwarded to the DSA.
DSA should then do follow the process below:
(1) Login to JP-Online
(2) Select Pass
(3) Select Endorse Application
(4) Select Pass Type (Long Term)
(5) Select View
(6) Select Approve the application
Upon receiving the endorsed application, the Pass and Permit office will approve the application.
On approval, an automated e-mail will be sent to the DSA. Applicants are to collect their LTP within 3 months. Failure to do so will cause the application to be cancelled/auto-purged by the system.
The applicant should bring along the original copies of the submitted supporting documents to collect the pass at Pass and Permit office counter. The payment is by cash card or NETS.