- This type of storage for a maximum period of 3 months.
- This storage is available for both liner and non-liner vessel.
- The storage is only for cargo under local status.
- Company (Agent, Consignee/Shipper) is to submit the warehouse storage application in the JP-Online.
The application could be submitted 3 days before the Actual Time of Berthing (ATB) of the vessel. An import Authorised Slip Number (ASN) is required before submission of the storage application.
The application with an export ASN could be submitted 3 days before the cargo is gate-in.
- The 3 days period is to allow the Storage Management Team to plan the storage request.
- Storage Management Team of Operation Division will review the application and approve based on a by request basis and availability of storage space.
- The calculation of storage is based on:
- Area X $1.30 per square metre OR $1.80 per square metre X per week; OR
- $0.15 per tonne per day (revenue tonne), whichever is greater