Credit Account and JP-Online Account are required.
As Jurong Port and the Lighter Terminals operate as different cost centres, 1 to 3 separate credit account (s) is/are required.
Companies either with or without credit accounts can apply for STP. STP is available for up to 7 days access to the port.
One of the following documents must be submitted in person to the Pass & Permit office during application:
Additional Original Identification Document Required:
Long Term Pass (LTP), Short Term Pass (STP) and Season Parking Vehicle Entry Pass can be obtained over the counter and the collection hours are as follow:
JP Pass Sponsor is provided to the company’s Data Security Administrator (DSA) for endorsing LTP submitted.
(1) Go to https://www.jurongportonline.com/JPPASS/
(2) Look for eForms
(3) Select Download Application Forms
(4) Select “JP-ONLINE Access / Subscription Amendment” – Save file name as [“Your Company’s name”.pdf]
(5) Complete the form
(6) After completing the form, look for “eForms” on the header tab & click.
(7) Select Submission
(8) Under “Type of Application”, select “JP-ONLINE Access / Subscription Amendment”
(9) Select Add
(10) Attach completed eForm & click Submit.
Headquartered in Singapore, Jurong Port is a leading international multipurpose port operator handling general, bulk and containerised cargo. Jurong Port began operations in 1965 as a general and bulk cargo port, serving the development needs of Singapore’s Jurong industrial estate. Today, its main gateway terminal in Singapore welcomes more than 15,000 vessels each year from both the region and internationally.
8:30am – 6.00pm, Mondays – Thursdays
8:30am – 5.30pm, Fridays