Jurong Port engages several highly proficient service partners to provide the following value-added services to facilitate port operations:
- Inter-Terminal Haulage (ITH) Services– Trucking of ITH containers between Jurong Port and PSA terminals for containers discharged from vessels berth at Jurong Port (meant for connection to PSA terminals) and vice-versa.
- Internal Trucking Services– Trucking of containers from quay side to yard side or vice versa in the port premises.
- Lashing/Unlashing Services (inclusive of reefer services on board vessel) – Provision of lashing/unlashing team on board the vessel to perform lashing-related works.
- Reefer services in the yard – Plugging/unplugging and monitoring of reefers in the yard, pre-trip inspection for reefer boxes, repair of reefer boxes in the yard or on-board vessel.
- Diesel Supply – Provision of diesel to yard cranes and operations of centralized diesel fuel points to serve the fleet of vehicles and forklifts in the port.
Through such strategic alliance and close partnership with our professional service providers, Jurong Port has been able to cross-leverage the specialized skills and expertise across industry to achieve greater efficiency and quality levels in the outsourcing process.
In the process, Jurong Port’s service partners will also grow with the port and customize the support level to handle the peak and lull periods, thereby allowing the port to stay competitive.